14 Mar 2012

33 Ways to Stay Creative - Tumblr wisdom


It's been a very long day and unfortunately I can't handle a decent blog post today, but! Have this. I found this while I was perusing Tumblr, as I do, because it always provides me with epic inspiration before I settle down to write. (Did you all just see through that lie?) This particular one, was provided/posted by inspiringquotes on tumblr.

Hope you guys are having a good week and don't forget that I'm giving away a copy of Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta, the final day for entering the giveaway is the 23rd March. You can enter ♥ here ♥ .

Going back to my writing while I'm still feeling it lol. Good night all!

8 comments:

  1. You've been tagged to join the Great Star Wars Blogathon! Details here: http://www.troublewithroy.com/2012/03/so-you-say-youve-got-this-idea-on-how.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the late reply! Not sure if I'm too late for this but will be going over to take a look regardless!

      Delete
  2. This is an awesome list! Love it. Hope the writing's going well! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Unfortunately writing time took a bit of a knock with my laptop issues but fingers crossed I'll be back on track soon!

      Delete
  3. Oh my, I haven't yet read all your list - your great, funny Sherlock-trinket. I can't stop grinning and snickering, and neither watching it :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL it's brilliant, right? They're all over tumblr and I can't help sharing the ones I find, they always make me smile XD

      Delete
  4. I think I saw this on Pinterest and 'pinned' it of course. It's wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest! I've been meaning to go over and explore over there :D

      Delete