29 Feb 2012

Something cool!


The wonderful W.Chaser has passed some blog rewards my way and I have to say it was a really nice thing to wake up to, especially as they're my first! Please go and pop over and say hello!

The first award is:

Sunshine Award!

In order to claim the Sunshine Award here’s what I and the next lucky recipients need to do:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link.
- Write a post about it
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and let them know

Answer 10 questions

Favorite color – Green (light green, like grassy and light *_*)
Favorite animal – Dog... and cat. No. I really can't choose.
Favorite number – 9.
Favorite non-alcoholic drink – Coca-cola.
Facebook or Twitter – Twitter.
My passion – Writing (Food might wrestle for first place with this one)
Getting or giving presents? – Giving! :D
Favorite pattern – Hmm, I kind of like stripes? Zebras hoho! Cheetah's. I think cheetah's are beautiful. Sorry -_-; it seems I can only think in terms of animals.
Favorite day of the week – Friday.
Favorite flower – white lily *_*

And then the second one:

Kreative Blogger Award!

In order to claim the Kreativ Blogger Award here’s what I and the next lucky recipients need to do:

- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link.
- List 7 interesting things about yourself that your readers might find interesting
- Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know!

7 interesting things

1. I collect coins in a porcelain pig, decorated in loads of flowers. I call him Sylvester.
2. At 2 I was dropped on my head.
3. I rescued a tiny robin once, he had a broken wing so I took him to my grandma. She has healing hands *_* (it recovered by the way *_*)
4. At 6 I cut off a chunk of my cousin's hair. Hey. She let me. I maintain it was both our faults. Okay so cried a little afterwards...
5. I used to pretend I was Sailor Jupiter. She was my favourite.
6. The first short story I wrote was short horror story in which the main character's face melted off. Oh god LOL, I should find it XD it was bad.
7. I feel way too strongly about the Coca-Cola vs Pepsi debate. Original Coca-Cola all the way.

Okay, so, I'm passing the awards on too! Here we go, do check out these blogs, I've been enjoying them. Quite a few of these I've found recently through the campaign an some I've been watching from a while ago, they all have fun and wisdom to offer :) (I have to get out of lurker mode more...)

1.Ashley Nixon
2.Tina Moss
3.Gina @ This Is Not Your Blog
4.Diane D. Gillette
5.P A R A F A N T A S Y
6.Sarah @ Squidink!
7.Jessie Harrell
8.Julia King
9.Julie Daines
10.Lori. M. Lee

That's pretty much it. I hope you guys are having a great week and just before I go, just a reminder that Lori's One Year Blogiversary closes tonight, but you still have time to enter! So, go, go, go! There books, critiques, crit packages and chibi art being give away! Go HERE!

See you Saturday ♥

eta: I haven't gotten around to letting people know I've passed on awards to them, am hoping to get to it this Saturday!

18 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards! I enjoyed reading your responses (Zebras hoho!). I assume your head has recovered after #2? Unless that explains #6. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! LOL, glad you enjoyed those, I tried to pick the ones that could still maintain an image of someone non-threatening lol.

      My head has recovered (though some people disagree), thank you and... but I'll still gladly let #6 stand as a side effect lol.

      Delete
  2. I never really got the whole dogs vs. cats thing....can't a person like both? I have a dog and two cats, and they're all wonderful. Great post, and congrats on your awards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've never understood it, I think it's the most adorable thing when you see a cat snuggling up to a dog :)

      Thank you Kate!

      Delete
  3. Awww, shucks! Thanks Patricia! haha You are too nice! I'll have to answer the questions sometime soon. BTW, you should check out my blog ---> no reason at all. JK haha

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! <3 I've gone there and seen *_* so so excited about having won! Thank you again! <3

      Also, definitely deserving of the awards, I had great fun as a result of your contest! Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. Hi. I'm stopping by from the campaign to let you know you have been tagged. Stop by my blog to see all the details and the questions:

    http://barbaraehrentreu.blogspot.com

    Congratulations on finishing your novel. Keep doing the happy dance. Then put it away and look at it again in a month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I'm afraid it was only my novel outline! But hopefully I'll have a finished first draft of my novel in the next two months :)

      Heading on over to check out those questions!

      Delete
  5. Aw! Thank you so much! I appreciate this so much!
    I'll post about this in my next blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Patricia! I too, once cut off a chunk of MY hair in kindi, for the fun of it. My mum saw through it the moment she saw me, but I still maintain I did NOT touch my hair...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Exactly! Sometimes, hair just happens to get cut off, nothing to do with us right? It just happened XD

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for nominating me for the award. I probably don't have time to officially accept the award and pass it along, but I loved reading all of your interesting facts. And if you think your first short story was bad ... mine was about a brother and sister who fell in love, scrawled their suicide notes in their own blood, and then walked to the river behind their homes and drowned themselves. thankfully that little ditty is lost forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright!

      And, well, yes - but see, I wouldn't think of yours as bad lol, just quite intense! XD

      Delete
  8. Sailor Moon was my favorite, except for when she was being useless. Sailor Jupiter was second though b/c she was so strong and badass *___*

    Thanks for the award, Patricia :D (sorry for the late comment ^^; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yeah - I mean Sailor Moon was pretty epic once she got going! And I was quite protective of her actually, but for some reason I never pretended to be her, hmm. But yes, Sailor Jupiter was BAMF lol

      ♥ no problem :D

      Delete
  9. Hi Patricia Stopping by from your campaign group to say Hiya!
    I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award over on my blog (check under the 'awards' tab). Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rod, nice to meet you!

      Thanks very much for the award, will definitely be going over to check it out!

      Delete