The wonderful W.Chaser has passed some blog rewards my way and I have to say it was a really nice thing to wake up to, especially as they're my first! Please go and pop over and say hello!
The first award is:
In order to claim the Sunshine Award here’s what I and the next lucky recipients need to do:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link.
- Write a post about it
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and let them know
Answer 10 questions
Favorite color – Green (light green, like grassy and light *_*)
Favorite animal – Dog... and cat. No. I really can't choose.
Favorite number – 9.
Favorite non-alcoholic drink – Coca-cola.
Facebook or Twitter – Twitter.
My passion – Writing (Food might wrestle for first place with this one)
Getting or giving presents? – Giving! :D
Favorite pattern – Hmm, I kind of like stripes? Zebras hoho! Cheetah's. I think cheetah's are beautiful. Sorry -_-; it seems I can only think in terms of animals.
Favorite day of the week – Friday.
Favorite flower – white lily *_*
And then the second one:
Kreative Blogger Award!
In order to claim the Kreativ Blogger Award here’s what I and the next lucky recipients need to do:
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link.
- List 7 interesting things about yourself that your readers might find interesting
- Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know!
7 interesting things
1. I collect coins in a porcelain pig, decorated in loads of flowers. I call him Sylvester.
2. At 2 I was dropped on my head.
3. I rescued a tiny robin once, he had a broken wing so I took him to my grandma. She has healing hands *_* (it recovered by the way *_*)
4. At 6 I cut off a chunk of my cousin's hair. Hey. She let me. I maintain it was both our faults. Okay so cried a little afterwards...
5. I used to pretend I was Sailor Jupiter. She was my favourite.
6. The first short story I wrote was short horror story in which the main character's face melted off. Oh god LOL, I should find it XD it was bad.
7. I feel way too strongly about the Coca-Cola vs Pepsi debate. Original Coca-Cola all the way.
Okay, so, I'm passing the awards on too! Here we go, do check out these blogs, I've been enjoying them. Quite a few of these I've found recently through the campaign an some I've been watching from a while ago, they all have fun and wisdom to offer :) (I have to get out of lurker mode more...)
3.Gina @ This Is Not Your Blog
4.Diane D. Gillette
5.P A R A F A N T A S Y
6.Sarah @ Squidink!
10.Lori. M. Lee
That's pretty much it. I hope you guys are having a great week and just before I go, just a reminder that Lori's One Year Blogiversary closes tonight, but you still have time to enter! So, go, go, go! There books, critiques, crit packages and chibi art being give away! Go HERE!
See you Saturday ♥
eta: I haven't gotten around to letting people know I've passed on awards to them, am hoping to get to it this Saturday!